Saturday, November 17, 2012

Snow - I hope so!

This video was taken at my old house when it snowed and Bella got to go out and play.

I have always loved to watch her bounce around in it!!

I, personally love when it snows like this, but I don't have to get out and drive in it! I remember all the times that I did and how much I hated driving in it! Drivers in my area have much trouble driving when it RAINS much less when it snows! That is what makes it so crazy!

Anyway,I have been quilting, but unable to show off since they have to be seen first by their rightful owners. I have not done anything at all for myself due to other pressing issues, isn't it always something?!

A nice snowy day like in the video would make a great ME day. Maybe I will get one this winter.

I really feel so bad that I don't have a great post, but this one is kinda fun to watch.......

HAVE A HAPPY AND SAFE THANKSGIVING! so until later........GOBBLE GOBBLE....


No comments: