Wednesday, January 23, 2013

What a stunner!




This stunning quilt belongs to my friend Stephanie. I knew when I first saw this quilt that it would be special! I was so happy quilting it. I love all the colors! I did all the quilting free motion with the exception of the straight lines around the stars, and the spines of the fern feathers. I used just a basic straight ruler around the stars. The ruler for the spine was designed by Dusty Farrell and his Radical Rulers. This one is called 'Flourish'. You can find his Radical rulers on his website at www.cscountrystitchin.com. When you get on this website, click, 'shopping', then 'Longarm tools', and you will see all the Radical Rulers he designed. ALL of them are wonderful! And, YES, I have them all!

Thanks again Stephanie for allowing me to share photos of your stunning quilt!

You can see my entire album of quilting photos of this quilt in my public albums.

2 comments:

Quiltdivajulie said...


stunning indeed!! Fabulous work!!!

Joyce said...

What beautiful colors! Love your quilting. Will have to check out Dusty's rulers.