Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Happy 80th Birthday MOM!

 Yesterday was Mom's 80th birthday! I finished the binding Sunday night at MIDNIGHT!!! Just in the nick of time to get it to her for her 80th birthday!

Mom's dog Chloe seems to think this gift is for her! Oh well, isn't like she will not be allowed on it! Mom was thrilled, too! We had a COLD and WINDY day to celebrate on! We agreed we will have to celebrate again when warmer weather is here! We went to JoAnne's to get her some fat quarters she needed to start her new hand applique project. She is actually going to use a Moda marble BLACK for her background!!! Finally!!! It will be amazing I am sure! I am so glad to see her working on these projects and enjoying her days!!!!!!! I love you MOM!

2 comments:

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

Happy Birthday to your beautiful mother!

Quiltdivajulie said...

I LOVE these photos - absolutely priceless!!