Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Home away from home

 This is the beachside view of our condo in Pensacola Beach, FL. We stayed on the 3rd floor.
 This is the view of the walkway to the beach!
This is what the beach looked like when we headed for home on Friday morning. It was lovely!

I had the hardest time leaving!! It was pure heaven!!!
My sister and her husband came over for the day from Crawfordville, FL. where they moved 2 years ago. I had not seen them since they left, so it was so much fun and of course, the time FLEW. 

We stayed at this condo 2 years ago and I venture to say, it has become our home away from home. 


2 comments:

Quiltdivajulie said...

gorgeous . . . love that third photo!!

Gari in AL said...

I used to live in Navarre, FL, just down Hwy 98 about 10 miles. Now I am only 90 miles away from that beautiful beach and we go about once a month. Beautiful.