Monday, October 7, 2013

Tomorrow is the Day!!!

I am so very excited about my visit tomorrow!!!! 

This photo is a good visual to explain how I feel preparing for a short visit. As a quilter, I spend very little time worrying about the way things appear in my home. It is NOT dirty, but if it is a little cluttered, I can step over that! Julie is bringing Lynne and Millie out for a visit tomorrow and I have been looking around to see what needs my attention! Funny how I have been just fine stepping over all the unattended projects, but now I am in  a frenzy to get ready!!! 

That is ok, it is helping get rid of all the nervous energy I have! I am SO excited about them coming out to see Iris and me!!!!

What FUN!!!! I am busting at the seams for tomorrow to get here!!!!

Did I tell you I am SO EXCITED?!!?!?!??!?!?

2 comments:

Millie said...

Really? You're excited? I wonder why.

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

STOP CLEANING! I don't care! I want to see YOU!

:-)
Lynne

Quiltdivajulie said...

You are TOOOOOOOOOO funny!

See you about 9:30!